TO REQUEST CHARTERED SHUTTLE SERVICE:
- All chartered shuttle services must be requested in writing. The Chartered Shuttle Service Request Form is to be used for this purpose.
- Chartered shuttle service should be requested at least 14 days in advance of the event.
- The hourly cost for chartered shuttle service shall be as follows:
|(Rates are subject to change in accordance to the mutual agreement between UCONN and First Transit with the approval of the Office of the Attorney General for the State of Connecticut)|
- Chartered shuttle service requires a 2-hour minimum reservation; therefore, the minimum amount that will be charged for chartered shuttle service is $120.00 + MILAGE (2 hours @ $60.00 per hour in addition to $1.75/mile).
- The department head must approve the anticipated cost estimate for chartered shuttle service.
- All information pertinent to the chartered shuttle service shall be included on the request form. Complete as much information as possible on the form. Any questions or information you may have will be addressed when a representative from First Transit contacts you.
- Upon completion of the form, click [SUBMIT]. The information contained on the request form will be electronically submitted to First Transit and UConn Department of transportation.
- A representative from First Transit will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your submitted chartered shuttle service request form.
- To avoid any costs, First Transit requires a 48-hour cancellation notice. A less than 48-hour cancellation may result in a minimum 1-hour charge.
- Following the event and completion of provided off-campus chartered shuttle service, First Transit will remit an electronic invoice. Since approval for anticipated chartered shuttle service costs was obtained from the department director in step 5, the invoice submitted by First Transit will be automatically processed for payment by UConn Finance and Administration KFS account.
NOTE: IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL YOUR CHARTERED SHUTTLE SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT RICHENE FERENCE at 860-486-3554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE CHARTERED SHUTTLE SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT RYAN VISCI AT email@example.com.