Several activities will be occurring between Thursday, April 25 and Monday, April 29 that will interrupt transportation services on the UConn Storrs campus.
Thursday, April 25th – Changes to the “Glow up the Night 5k”
- 7:15pm – 9pm – No shuttle bus service. Last passengers will be picked up at 7:15pm and then dropped off at their destinations on routes. Shuttle service will resume once the roads re-open at 9pm.
- AVS will continue to run as normal between 7:30 and 9pm, but may be affected by temporary closures.
Saturday, April 27th – Changes due to Spring weekend events closing Hillside Road
- 11am – 2:30pm – Weekend 1 and 2 buses and AVS will run as normal.
- 2:30pm – 11pm – Shuttle buses will run detour routes (see map) with the coordinated transfers at Alumni and West Campus. This is due to Spring Weekend events closing Hillside Road.
- 3pm – 11pm – AVS service will continue to run but may not be able to access all areas in the center of campus on Hillside Road and Fairfield Way as they are closed.
- 11pm – Weekend 1 and 2 buses and AVS will run as normal
Monday, April 29th – Alternating one way traffic around a construction site on Glenbrook
- 7am – 3:30pm – Expect delays on all bus routes.
Saturday detour maps
Click on the maps for more detail